Pokémon: Blue Version
Developer: Game Freak
Release Date: 09/01/1998
Part #: DMG-APEE-USA
Multiplayer method: Game Link
Super GB support: Yes
Saves: Battery saves
Box backGotta catch 'em all!
You've finally been granted your Pokémon trainer's license. Now, it's time to head out to become the world's greatest Pokémon trainer. It's going to take all you've got to collect 150 Pokémon in this enormous world. Catch and train monsters like the shockingly-cute Pikachu. Face off against Blastoise's torrential water cannons. Stand strong when facing Pidgeot's stormy Gust. Trade with friends and watch your Pokémon evolve. Important--no single Pokémon can win it all. Can you develop the ultimate Pokémon strategy to defeat the eight GYM Leaders and become the greatest Pokémon Master of all time?
- Collect up to 139 different Pokémon playing the Blue version. Using the Game Link® cable (sold separately), trade with a friend who has the Red version to capture all 150.
- You'll need to use both versions (Red and Blue) to collect all of the Pokémon.
- Test your training skills by battling against a friend using the Game Link cable (sold separately).
- Save your Pokémon collection and game progree on the Game Pak memory.
- Requires basic reading skills to fully enjoy the entertaining story.